High temperature heating equipment top loading crucible furnace for
2. Sintering or Roasting or Forging or calcining;
4. Heat treating or Preheating;
5. Quench or Hardening or Austemper
6. Annealing or Tempering or Normalizing
7. melting or smelting
8. Synthesis and degradation or pyrolysis or decomposing
1. Crucible furnace is 240 Dia x 220 H (mm) up to 1200 C with 30
Segements Temperature Controller.
2. The Crucible Furnace has larger chamber ( 9.5"d x 8.6"H ) and it
is designed for sintering ceramic parts and component in Lab and
3. The crucible furnace has a unique ceramic fiber insulation
around the chamber to provide excellent uniformity and energy
4. The heating element is embedded in the insulation for maximum
heat transfer to the chamber. 5.Max. temperature can reach 1200 C,
working temperature is 1100 C.
6. Built in precision digital temperature controller is 30 segments
programmable to control heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
7. All accessories are included for immediate use.
Crucible furnace is mainly used in industrial and mining
enterprises, scientific research institutions and laboratories for
the firing of metals and ceramics, melting analysis and heating of
small-sized steel during heat treatment. The furnace can be made
into cylinder and square, and stainless steel flange can also be
added to form a vacuum crucible furnace, which is mainly used for
refining or calcining high purity compounds, annealing or diffusing
semiconductor chips, and carrying out material research.
|Inside chamber Size||Dia240xH220mm((Dia9.5xH8.6")|
|Temperature Control||30 segments programmable and PID auto control|
|Heating rate||<60 minutes to 1000°C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 2°C|
|Heating Element||NiCr wire|
|Working Voltage||AC 220V 50HZ|